DIY Mojito Bath Salts with Printable Labels…just add water!
What says warm weather better than a refreshing Mojito? My favorite part of this Cuban drink is the beautiful blend of muddled limes and fresh mint which inspired these amazing bath salts.
I never realized how easy it was to make your own bath products. More importantly, when you make them yourselves, you can omit all of the harsh chemicals found in most beauty products today.
These bath salts come together in minutes and are perfect for a relaxing bath and make a great gift too! I saved you time by including these simple printable labels.
For these bath salts you only need a handful of ingredients:
- Epsom Salts
- Course Sea Salt
- Lime Zest
- Peppermint, Lime & Vanilla Essential Oil (I love Pranarom)
- Glass Jar
I love using essential oils in my DIY beauty products, not just for their amazing scent, but they also have great health benefits too. The two key essential oils in the Mojito Bath Salts are Peppermint and Lime. Peppermint is on my top ten list of oils everyone should have in their home. It’s one of the most versatile essential oils along with lavender.
- Relieves sore muscles
- Relieves headaches
- Boosts energy
- Improves mental clarity
- Relieves sinus congestion
The Lime in the bath salts gives a beautiful citrusy aroma which pairs perfectly with the mint. Lime is also a great essential oil used in cooking.
- Promotes mental clarity
- Disinfects the air
- Aids in digestion
- Promotes relaxation
Now you can relax and enjoy mojitos all summer long without the hangover…Bonus!
Pin it for later!
These easy DIY Mojito Bath Salts made with essential oils and fresh lime zest are perfect for a long relaxing bath.
- 2 cups Epsom salt
- 1/2 cup coarse sea salt
- 10 Drops of Lime Essential Oil
- 3 Drops of Peppermint essential oil
- 2 Drops of Vanilla Essential Oil
- Zest of one Lime
- In a medium-sized glass mixing bowl, add sea salt and Epsom salt. Do not use plastic.
- Mix the salts well.
- Add essential oils and mix again.
- Add lime zest and stir until well combined.
- Print labels according to your printer instructions using the template included in the link.
- In order to make your labels waterproof, you can cover the entire label sheet with a one sided laminated sheet. For the “Scrappy Version”, you can cut out the label and cover with a piece of packing tape and cut around the edges.
- Remove label from backing and attach to your glass jar.
- Enjoy a relaxing bath!