These easy DIY Mojito Bath Salts made with essential oils and fresh lime zest are perfect for a long relaxing bath.
- 2 cups Epsom salt
- 1/2 cup coarse sea salt
- 10 Drops of Lime Essential Oil
- 3 Drops of Peppermint essential oil
- 2 Drops of Vanilla Essential Oil
- Zest of one Lime
- In a medium-sized glass mixing bowl, add sea salt and Epsom salt. Do not use plastic.
- Mix the salts well.
- Add essential oils and mix again.
- Add lime zest and stir until well combined.
- Print labels according to your printer instructions using the template included in the link.
- In order to make your labels waterproof, you can cover the entire label sheet with a one sided laminated sheet. For the “Scrappy Version”, you can cut out the label and cover with a piece of packing tape and cut around the edges.
- Remove label from backing and attach to your glass jar.
- Enjoy a relaxing bath!