This mediterranean inspired roasted garlic bean dip is simple and delicious. Great served with colorful veggies or toasted pita bread.
- 2 Cans of Cannellini Beans (drained)
- 3 Cloves of Garlic
- 2 t. Greek Seasoning (Recipe)
- Zest of 1 Lemon
- Juice of Half Lemon
- Olive Oil
- Crumbled Feta Cheese for Garnish (optional)
- Fresh Thyme or Oregano (for topping)
- Peel garlic cloves and wrap in foil.
- Roast in oven at 375 degrees for 30 minutes.
- Place all ingredients except feta cheese and olive oil in a food processor.
- Blend until well combined.
- Slowly drizzle in olive oil until smooth.
- Place in a serving bowl and drizzle with olive oil.
- Top with feta cheese and a sprinkle of fresh herbs.
- This dip can be served with warm pita bread, chips, veggies or crackers.
- You can also roast whole heads of garlic by cutting off the top and drizzling with a little olive oil and topping with some fresh herbs.