Made with zucchini and loaded with lots of colorful ingredients, this healthy twist on tabbouleh is super easy and delicious.
- 2 Zucchini (riced)
- ¼ c Olive Oil
- 1 Garlic Clove (minced)
- ½ C. Fresh Parsley (minced)
- ¼ C. Fresh Mint (minced)
- 1 C. Grape Tomatoes (chopped)
- 1 C. Cucumbers (diced)
- 3 T. Lemon Juice
- ½ C. Scallions (sliced)
- ½ t. Dried Oregano
- 1 Pkg of Feta Crumbles (4 oz.) (optional if making vegan)
- ½ t. Salt
- Cracked Pepper
- Spiralize zucchini noodles. Add noodles to a food processor and give a couple pulses to create a rice consistency.
- Set on paper towel inside of a colander and set aside to drain liquid.
- Toss all other ingredients in a large bowl except olive oil, lemon juice, salt, oregano and zucchini.
- Whisk olive oil, lemon juice, salt, and oregano in a small bowl until well combined.
- Add to salad and toss gently.
- Add zucchini rice and toss until well combined.
- Top with fresh cracked pepper and serve!
- If you do not have a spiralizer or food processor you can rice the zucchini using a box grater.
- This tabbouleh is great paired with hummus and toasted pita bread or chips.