Zucchini noodles paired with grape tomatoes, olives and basil come together in this simple and colorful summer dish.
- 2–3 Zucchini (spiralized)
- ¼ c Olive Oil
- 2 Garlic Cloves (sliced thin)
- ¼ c. Fresh Basil (chopped)
- 2 C Grape Tomatoes (halved/quartered)
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- ¼ c. Kalamata Olives (pitted & sliced)
- ¼ c. Grated Parm for topping (optional if making vegan)
- Spiralize zucchini noodles and set aside.
- Meanwhile in a large skillet, heat olive oil over medium heat.
- Add garlic and cook stirring until just golden about 1 min.
- Add grape tomatoes, ½ t. salt, ¼ t pepper. Reduce heat to medium low and cook, stirring, until tomato juices run, about 5 minutes and then add olives and basil.
- Remove from pan and set aside.
- Add “noodles” to pan and sauté until tender.
- Add sauce and toss together until combined. Top with parmesan cheese and more fresh basil.