Delicious speed scratch Strawberry Rose Ice Cream. Just 5 minutes and four ingredients to creamy ice cream bliss!
- 2 Cup of Vanilla Bean Ice Cream (I prefer Alden’s Organic)
- 2 drops of Rose Otto EssentialOil (I used Pranarom)
- ½ C. Frozen Strawberries
- ¼ t. Beet Powder (for color)
- Let ice cream soften until easily mixable with a spatula.
- Add strawberries to ice cream.
- Mix until well combined while smashing the strawberries until they are broken up a bit.
- Add the essential oil and beet powder and blend until well combined.
- If too soft, place back in freezer to set up
- The beet powder gives the ice cream a nice pink color, but don’t worry if you don’t like beets. You won’t taste them.