This sparkling fall harvest sangria brings together all the flavors of fall in a glass. This delicious blend of fall spiced simple syrup, apple brandy and prosecco makes the perfect drink for any fall gathering.
- 1 Bottle of Prosecco or Cava
- 2/3 C. Apple Brandy
- 2/3 C. Fall Spiced Simple Syrup
- Apples and Oranges for Garnish
Fall Spiced Simple Syrup Ingredients:
- 3 Green Cardamom Pods
- 1/4” Piece of Fresh Ginger
- 1 Cinnamon Stick
- 1 Star Anise
- 1 Vanilla Bean
- 1 C. Organic Sugar
- 1 C. Water
To make simple Syrup:
- Add all simple syrup ingredients to a small sauce pan over medium-high heat.
- Bring to a bowl, stirring to dissolve sugar.
- Once boiling, reduce heat to low and simmer for 5 minutes.
- Remove from heat and let steep for 15 minutes.
- Cool to room temperature and strain.
- Can be stored in the refrigerator for up to two months.
To make sangria:
- Add all sangria ingredients to a large pitcher with ice.
- Stir and serve!
- The simple syrup can be used in teas, cocktails, and desserts.