Smoky chipotle sauce paired with roasted corn, bacon and smoked paprika elevate this potato salad to a whole new level. Creamy and delicious!
- 2 lbs. Potatoes (cubed)
- 3 Strips Cooked Bacon (crumbled)
- 10 oz. Bag Frozen Corn (thawed) or 2 1/4 C. (fresh)
- ¼ Red Onion (diced)
- 1 Jalapeno (diced)
- 2 t. Smoked Paprika (divided)
- ¾ t . Dijon Mustard
- ¼ C. + 1 T. Chipotle Sauce (I love Cholula)
- 1 ½ C. Just Mayo (only mayo I ever use)
- ¼ C. Cilantro (chopped)
- ¼ Lime (juiced)
- ¼ t. Cumin
- ½ t. Garlic Powder
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Place corn and red onion on a baking sheet. Drizzle with olive oil. Sprinkle with salt, pepper and 1 t. smoked paprika.
- Roast at 425 degrees for 15 minutes. Let cool and set aside.
- Boil potatoes until fork tender. Strain and set aside.
- In a large bowl mix remaining ingredients except cilantro and bacon together.
- Add cooled potatoes and cooled corn mixture. Toss until well combined.
- Top with cilantro and bacon before serving.
I used a mixture of red and white fingerling potatoes, but feel free to use any potatoes. I think sweet potatoes would be amazing!
You could leave out the bacon to make this dish vegan.