Dinner just got easier with these sheet pan shrimp tacos with pineapple and peppers topped with a creamy cilantro lime drizzle.
Sheet Pan Shrimp Ingredients:
- 1 1/2 Pounds of Shrimp (peeled and deveined)
- 1 Can of Pineapple Rounds cut in half (or fresh if available)
- 1 Red Pepper (sliced into strips)
- 1 Jalapeno (sliced)
- 1 t. Smoked Paprika
- 1/4 t. Chili Powder
- 1 t. Cumin
- 1/4 t. Salt
- 1/2 t. Garlic Powder
- 1/8 t. Black Pepper
- Olive Oil
- 1/4 head each of Red & Green Cabbage (shredded)
- 1 Carrot (julienned- fancy word for thin strips)
- 2-3 Scallions (green and white parts sliced)
Cilantro Drizzle Ingredients:
- 1/2 C. Just Mayo
- 1/4 t. Salt
- 1/2 C. Fresh Cilantro Leaves (chopped)
- 1/4 C. Grapeseed Oil
- Juice of 1 Lime
- 1/2 t. Cumin
- 1 Clove of Garlic (chopped)
Additional Taco Ingredients:
- Tortillas (flour or corn) I prefer flour for these if your not gluten free
- Queso Fresco (optional)
- Sliced Avocado (optional but yummy)
- Place pineapple, red pepper and jalapeño peppers on a baking sheet. Drizzle with olive oil and sprinkle with salt and pepper. Place in a 400 degree oven for about 13 minutes. While those ingredients are cooking, mix spices together until well combined and toss with shrimp and a little olive until coated. After 13 minutes, add shrimp to pan, making sure to spread out ingredients. Cook for about 10 minutes or until shrimp are no longer pink.
- While shrimp are cooking, place all drizzle ingredients in a high speed blender except the grapeseed oil. Blend until well combined. Slowly add oil until mixture is creamy. Set aside.
- Toss all slaw ingredients together in a bowl.
- To assemble tacos, place shrimp mixture into a warm tortilla, top with slaw, optional toppings and drizzle with cilantro lime sauce…come on you know how to make a taco.