These gluten free orange cranberry chocolate bars with toasted pecans and coconut are perfect for the holidays or any time of year.
- 1 ¼ C. Almond Flour
- 1 t. VanillaExtract
- ¼ t. BakingSoda
- ¼ t. Sea Salt
- ½ Shredded Coconut
- ½ C. Toasted Pecans (chopped)
- ¼ C. Coconut Oil (melted)
- ½ C. Dried Cranberries
- ¼ C. Mini Choc. Chips
- ¼ C. Maple Syrup
- Zest from 1 Orange
- In a small bowl, combine flour, salt and baking soda.
- In a large bowl, combine coconut oil, maple syrup, and vanilla.
- Stir dry ingredients into wet ingredients.
- Mix in coconut, pecans, cranberries, orange zest and chocolate chips.
- Grease 8×8 baking dish with coconut oil.
- Press dough firmly into baking dish, wetting hands with water to help pat dough down evenly.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 20 minutes or until lightly brown on top.
- Let cool completely before cutting.
- Makes 12-16 Bars depending on how big you cut them.