This creamy & delicious ice cream comes together in minutes taking ready made ice cream and blending in fresh blueberries, lemon and lavender.
- 2 C. Vanilla Bean Ice Cream (I love Alden’s Organic)
- 1/2 C. Frozen Blueberries
- Zest of one lemon
- 2 Drops of Lavender Essential Oil (I love Pranarom)
- 6 Drops of Lemon Essential Oil (I love Pranarom)
- Let ice cream soften until easily mixable with a spatula.
- Add blueberries and lemon zest to ice cream. Mix until well combined while smashing the blueberries until they are broken down.
- Add the essential oils and blend until well combined.
- If too soft, place back in freezer to set up.