Simple, easy, and delicious grilled shishito peppers with just 3 ingredients.
- 1/2 lb. Shishito Peppers
- 4 T. Soy Sauce
- 2 t. Toasted Sesame Oil
- Sesame Seeds (optional)
- Heat up grill.
- Wash and dry peppers.
- Add peppers to a medium sized bowl.
- Drizzle with soy sauce and sesame oil until well coated.
- Toss peppers to make sure all peppers are coated.
- Remove peppers from marinade and place on grill. Set bowl aside.
- Grill peppers until they begin to blister and are slightly brown.
- Remove from grill and add back to bowl with marinade until all remaining peppers are grilled.
- Toss in the bowl with remaining marinade to coat again and serve.
- Sprinkle with sesames seeds and a little course salt (optional)