Have left over rotisserie chicken? Then, this easy speed scratch green chili enchilada soup is for you. It comes together in less than 30 minutes and tastes amazing.
- ½ Onion (diced)
- 2 Cloves of Garlic (minced)
- ½ t. Cumin
- ½ t. Oregano
- 32 oz. Chicken Broth
- 1 Pouch Green Enchilada Sauce (I used and love Frontera)
- 1 ½ C. Cooked Rotisserie Chicken (shredded or cubed)
- Salt & pepper to taste
- 2 Cans of White Beans
- 2 T. Olive Oil
Tortilla Chips & Strips Ingredients:
- 2 t. Grape seed Oil
- 1 t. Smoked Paprika
- 4-5 Corn Tortillas
- Saute onions and garlic in olive oil until soft.
- Add all remaining ingredients and simmer for about 30 minutes.
- Serve with optional toppings of sour cream, shredded cheese, cilantro, chopped avocado and tortilla chips, etc.
Tortilla Chips & Strips Instructions:
- Cut tortillas into strips or triangles and place in a bowl.
- Drizzle with grape seed oil.
- Sprinkle with salt and smoked paprika.
- Toss until well coated.
- Place on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Bake at 375 degrees for 5-10 minutes. Remove from oven and flip.
- Return to oven for 5-10 more minutes or until crispy.