These gluten free lemon blueberry pancakes are perfection. They are light, fluffy and topped with lavender sugar.
- 3 C. Pamela’s Baking Mix
- 2 C. Almond Milk
- 1 Egg
- ¼ t. Salt
- 2 drops Lemon Essential Oil (I used Veriditas by Pranarom)
- Zest of 1 Lemon
- 1 T. Coconut Oil (melted)
- ½ t. Vanilla
- 6 oz. Container of Fresh Blueberries
- 2 T. Coconut Palm Sugar
Lavender Sugar Ingredients:
- ½ C. Organic Sugar
- 1 Drop of Lavender Essential Oil (I used Veriditas by Pranarom)
- Combine baking mix, salt, and lemon zest in a bowl and set aside.
- In a separate bowl, mix the almond milk, egg, vanilla, coconut oil and lemon essential oil. Whisk until blended.
- Add dry ingredients to wet ingredients and whisk until just blended.
- Fold in blueberries. Pour approx. ¼ C. of mixture for each pancake onto a non stick pan or griddle. I use coconut oil to cook the pancakes because it gives them a nice golden brown color.
- Cook until slightly golden brown and remove from pan. Top with lavender sugar and enjoy!
- To make lavender sugar, add sugar and essential oil to a small bowl and mix well until combined.