All the warm comforting fall scents in a bottle. This easy fall room spray made with essential oils is easy to make and makes a great gift too.
- 2 T. Witch Hazel
- 2 T. Distilled Water
Oils: (I used Pranarom Essential Oils)
- 3 Drops of Cardamom Essential Oil
- 3 Drops of Cinnamon Essential Oil
- 1 Drop of Clove Essential Oil
- 1 Drop of Ginger Essential Oil
- 3 Drops of Orange Essential Oil
Directions for (1) 2 oz. Room Spray:
- Mix 2 T of witch hazel and 2 T of distilled water in a glass pourable container. Add essential oils.
- Mix until oils are well incorporated. Pour into spray bottle.
- Print labels according to your printer instructions using the template included in the link.
- In order to make your labels waterproof, you can cover the entire label sheet with a one sided laminated sheet. For the “Scrappy Version”, you can cut out the label and cover with a piece of packing tape and cut around the edges.
- Remove label from backing and attach to your spray bottle.