This fall harvest sangria brings together all the flavors of fall in a glass. This delicious blend of kombucha, brandy, apple juice and prosecco makes the perfect drink for any fall gathering.
- 1 Bottle of GT’s Living In Gratitude Kombucha
- 1 C. of Organic Apple Juice
- ¾ C. Brandy
- 1 Bottle of Moscato (or Prosecco)
- Sliced or Chopped Fresh Fruit (apples, oranges etc.)
- Add kombucha, apple juice, brandy and moscato to a large pitcher.
- Stir to combine.
- Add ice and fruit.
Using Prosecco will yield a sangria that is less sweet. If you want to add additional sweetness, you could add some simple syrup.