Three amazing essential oil aroma spray blends with so many uses. Think room spray, yoga mat, pillow spray, etc. Bring your imagination!
- 2 T. Witch Hazel
- 2 T. Distilled Water
- 10 Drops Lavender
- 3 Drops Frankincense
- 5 Drops Clary Sage
- 3 Drops Mandarin
- 10 Drops Spearmint
- 10 Drops Grapefruit
- 5 Drops Rosemary Cineol
- 5 Drops Lemongrass
- 10 Drops Sandalwood
- 5 Drops Orange
- 5 Drops Bergamot
- 5 Drops Atlas Cedar (Cedarwood)
Directions for (1) 2 oz. Spray Blend:
- Mix 2 T of witch hazel and 2 T of distilled water in a glass pourable container. Add essential oils according to the recipe blend chosen. Mix until oils are well incorporated. Pour into spray bottle.
- Print labels according to your printer instructions using the template included in the link.
- In order to make your labels waterproof, you can cover the entire label sheet with a one sided laminated sheet. For the “Scrappy Version”, you can cut out the label and cover with a piece of packing tape and cut around the edges.
- Remove label from backing and attach to your spray bottle.