DIY Cocoa Mint lip balm that’s so easy to make and very moisturizing. Its made with essential oils and makes a great gift.
- Place beeswax, coco butter and jojoba oil in a glass pourable measuring cup.
- Place container in a pot of water to act as a double boiler. Bring water to a simmer and stir ingredients until fully melted. Remove from heat and add essential oils.
- Pour into lip balm tubes and put in the refrigerator or freezer until fully set (about an hour or so).
- Trim off any excess and place cap on.
- Print labels according to your printer instructions using the template included in the link.
- In order to make your labels waterproof, you can cover the entire label sheet with a one sided laminated sheet. For the “Scrappy Version”, you can cut out the label and cover with a piece of packing tape and cut around the edges.
- Remove label from backing and attach to your lip balm tube.