This DIY Citrus Mint Salt Scrub with grapefruit and peppermint essential oil is invigorating and moisturizing for your skin.
- Add all ingredients to a large stainless steel or glass bowl.
- Mix until well combined. I rubbed the zest between my finger tips to release some of the color to give the scrub a pretty orange hue.
- Print labels according to your printer instructions using the template included in the link.
- In order to make your labels waterproof, you can cover the entire label sheet with a one sided laminated sheet. For the “Scrappy Version”, you can cut out the label and cover with a piece of packing tape and cut around the edges.
- Add the scrub ingredients to a jar and enjoy or give as a gift.
This scrub can be used as a body scrub and is great for sore feet.