This luxurious, DIY hand soap is made with essential oils, is easy to make, and makes a great gift.
- 1/2 C. of Distilled Water
- 1/2 C. of Liquid Castille Soap
- 1 T. Sweet Almond Oil or Jojoba Oil
- 4 Drops of Lemon Essential Oil
- 4 Drops of Lemongrass Essential Oil
- 7 Drops of Peppermint Essential Oil
- 10 Drops of Tea Tree Essential Oil
- Place water and liquid soap in a glass container with a spout. Mix together until blended.
- Add essential oils and almond/jojoba oil. Blend until combined. Pour into glass jar with pump.
- Print labels according to your printer instructions using the template included in the link.
- In order to make your labels waterproof, you can cover the entire label sheet with a one sided laminated sheet. For the “Scrappy Version”, you can cut out the label and cover with a piece of packing tape and cut around the edges.
- Remove label from backing and attach to your pump bottle.
- Stay Clean!
If the ingredients become slightly separated, tilt the bottle a couple of times before pumping.