This cranberry pecan bread made with kombucha requires no yeast and bakes in 30 minutes! Paired with candied ginger butter..yum!
- 2 C. of Flour
- 1 t. Baking Soda
- ½ t. Cinnamon
- 2 T. Coconut Palm Sugar
- 1 t. Salt
- Zest from 1 Orange
- 1 T. Flax Meal
- 3 T. of Water
- 1 t. Vanilla Extract
- 2 T. Coconut Oil (melted)
- ¾ C. GT’s Synergy Cosmic Cranberry Kombucha
- ½ C. Pecans (toasted)
- ¾ C. Dried Cranberries
Candied Ginger Butter Ingredients:
- 1 Stick of Butter
- 2 T. Maple Syrup
- 1 T. Candied Ginger (minced)
- Bread Directions:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a large bowl, combine flour, baking soda, cinnamon, salt, coconut palm sugar and orange zest.
- Whisk until well combined. Set aside.
- In a medium bowl, add flax meal and water. Whisk until well blended. Let sit for 5 minutes.
- Add vanilla, coconut oil and kombucha to flax mixture. Whisk until blended.
- Make a well in the middle of the flour mixture. Pour liquid ingredients into well.
- Mix together stirring from the outside in, until all the liquid has been absorbed. The dough will be sticky.
- Remove dough from bowl and transfer to a floured surface.
- Fold in cranberries and pecans and knead dough until cranberries and pecans are distributed throughout.
- Place in a greased loaf pan making sure the dough fills the edges of the pan. (the dough will not spread but will rise).
- Bake for 35 minutes.
- Carefully remove loaf from pan and cool on a cooling rack.
Candied Ginger Butter Directions:
- Place all ingredients in a food processor and blend until combined.
To make the candied ginger butter non-dairy, just substitute with vegan butter. It’s still amazing!