Looking for an interesting twist on chili? This Thai inspired chili is a delicious blend of coconut milk, ginger, garlic, butternut squash, white beans and so much more!
- 4 T. Green Curry Paste
- ½ Red Onion (sliced thin)
- 1 T Fresh Ginger (grated)
- 3 cloves Garlic (minced)
- 1 Can Coconut Milk
- 1 T. Lime Juice
- 2 T. Coconut Oil
- 2 C. Chicken Broth
- 1 T. Coco Palm Sugar
- 2 Can White Beans
- ¼ C. Cilantro (chopped)
- 1 ½ C Chicken (diced)
- 1 t. Salt
- 2 C. Butternut Squash (cubed)
- 2 C. Flour
- 1 t. Coconut Palm Sugar
- 1/2 t. Baking Powder
- 1/4 t. Baking Soda
- 2 T. Greek Yogurt
- 2 T. Warm Milk
- 1 T. Grapeseed Oil
- 1/2 t. Salt
- 1/2 t. Yeast
- 1/2 C. Warm Water
- In a large skillet, over medium high heat, sauce garlic, onion, and ginger in coconut oil until onions are soft.
- Add curry paste, palm sugar, and lime juice and stir to combine.
- Add remaining ingredients.
- Bring to a boil and cook about 5-10 minutes or until squash is tender.
- Add chicken to heat through.
- Add a squeeze fresh lime juice before serving (optional).
- Top with fresh chopped cilantro.
- Add yeast, sugar, and water to bowl of a stand mixer. Stir to activate and let sit for 10 minutes.
- Add the flour, baking soda, salt, baking powder, oil, milk and yogurt to the bowl.
- Mix until flour is fully incorporated using the dough hook.
- Remove dough and knead on a floured surface.
- Place dough in a slightly greased bowl.
- Cover and let rise for about an hour.
- Cut dough into 6-8 equal pieces.
- Roll into circles. Brush bottom with a little water.
- Add to a screaming hot skillet (watered side down) coated with coconut oil.
- Cook until brown on both sides.
- You can easily make this recipe vegan by leaving out the chicken and swapping out the chicken broth for veggie broth.