These roasted brussels sprouts with curry aioli are a great appetizer or side dish with just a few ingredients.
Roasted Brussels Sprouts Ingredients:
- 1 lb. of Brussels Sprouts (halved)
- Salt and Pepper
- Olive Oil
- ½ T. Lemon Juice
- ½ C. Mayo (I love Just Mayo)
- 1 Clove of Garlic (minced)
- ¾ t. Curry Powder
To Make Brussels Sprouts:
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Add Brussels sprouts to a baking sheet.
- Toss with olive oil until well coated.
- Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Roast for 15 minutes.
- Remove from oven and stir a couple times.
- Return to oven to roast for 15 minutes or until lightly browned.
To Make Aioli:
- Place all ingredients in a high speed blender and blend until smooth and creamy.