Brighten up your morning with this delicious stack of raspberry lemon ricotta pancakes with lavender honey.
- 1 ¾ C. Pamela’s Baking Mix
- 1 ½ C. Almond Milk
- 1 Egg
- ¼ t. Salt
- 2 drops Lemon Essential Oil
- Zest of 1 Lemon
- ½ T. Coconut Oil (melted)
- ½ t. Vanilla
- 6 oz. Container of Fresh Raspberries
- 1 T. Coconut Palm Sugar
- ¾ C. Ricotta Cheese
- 1 C. Honey
- 1 Drop of Lavender Essential Oil
- Combine baking mix, salt, coconut palm sugar and lemon zest in a bowl and set aside.
- In a separate bowl, mix the almond milk, egg, vanilla, coconut oil, ricotta and lemon oil. Whisk until blended.
- Add dry ingredients to wet ingredients and whisk until just blended.
- Fold in raspberries.
- Pour approx. ¼ mixture for each pancake onto a non stick pan or griddle.
- Cook until slightly golden brown on both sides.
- Top with lavender honey.
Lavender Honey Instructions
- Place honey in a small bowl.
- Add lavender essential oil to honey and blend until combined.