A simple, healthy, and delicious pesto made with fresh basil and pumpkin seeds.
- ½ C. Pumpkin Seeds
- 2 T. Freshly Grated Parmesan
- 2 Cloves of Garlic
- 1 C. Fresh Basil Leaves
- ½ C. Olive Oil
- 1/8 t. Sea Salt
- Put all ingredients in high speed blender and blend until well combined.
- Can be thinned out with olive oil if needed.
- Makes approximately 1 cup.
- This pesto is really versatile and can be used as a drizzle or tossed with pasta.
- Add to soups and sauces for extra flavor.
- Great on a grilled cheese or quesadilla!