This simple maple cardamom granola made with cranberries, pecans, oats and a hint of orange is great for breakfast, snacking and makes a great holiday gift.
- 1 ½ C. Oats
- ½ C. Dried Cranberries
- 1 C. Toasted Pecans
- Zest of 1 Orange
- 4 T. Maple Syrup
- 1 t. Vanilla Extract
- ½ t. Cardamom
- ¼ C. Cashew Butter
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- In a bowl, blend cashew butter and maple syrup until smooth.
- Add cardamom and vanilla.
- Add oats and slowly incorporate into mixture.
- Smooth onto greased baking sheet sprayed with coconut oil.
- Bake at 325 degrees for 8 minutes then remove & break up big pieces and stir around and bake again for an additional 8 minutes.
- Cool completely (will become more crunchy as it cools).
- Toss with pecans and cranberries.
- Add orange zest and toss until well combined.
- This makes a great gift, especially for the holidays. Place in a jar with a decorative label and enjoy giving a gift from the heart.