The best, green power packed protein smoothie. It’s loaded with lots of healthy fruit and veggies. Super creamy and yummy!
- 8 oz. Coconut Milk (I used unsweetened vanilla)
- 1/2 Banana (Frozen)
- Handful of Fresh Spinach
- 1/2 Avocado
- 1/2 Cup of Mango (Frozen)
- 1-2 Scoops of Your Favorite Protein Powder
Put all ingredients in a high speed blender and blend until smooth and creamy.
- I like to top this smoothie with a sprinkle of raw cacao nibs and shredded coconut for some added nutrients and yumminess!
- You could substitute the coconut milk for any milk of your choice but I love the way the coconut milk pairs with the tropical fruits.
- This green smoothie is not just for breakfast. It can make a great mid day or after school snack.