Easy, fresh, and delicious fish tacos with crunchy slaw and a drizzle of lemon aioli.
Fish Taco Ingredients:
- 2 large fillets of Walleye (cut into strips)
- 1 Egg
- 2 T. Water
- ½ t. Lemon Pepper
- ¼ C. Parmesan
- ½ t. Garlic Powder
- ½ C. Panko Breadcrumbs
- ½ t . Salt
- 2 T. Lemon Juice
- 1 Clove of Garlic (minced)
- 1 t. Dijon Mustard
- ½ C. Just Mayo
- 1 C. Cabbage
- 1 Scallion (sliced)
- 1 T. Cilantro (chopped)
- ½ C. Mango (diced)
- Preheat oven to 400.
- Dry Walleye fillets and set aside.
- In a small dish, add 1 egg and 2 T of water. Whisk together.
- In another dish, add panko, parmesan and spices. Mix until combined.
- Place fish in egg wash then coat with bread crumb mixture.
- Place fish on greased baking sheet. Bake for approximately 10 minutes.
- Serve in tortilla with slaw and lemon aioli.
- Put all ingredients in a small bowl and blend until creamy.
- Put all ingredients in a small bowl and toss together.
- You can also substitute cod in this recipe.