Coffee and chocolate pair perfectly in this creamy espresso chocolate mousse made with cashews and topped with coconut whipped cream.
- 1 ½ C. Raw Cashews (soaked overnight)
- 3 T. Cocoa Powder
- ¼ C. Agave
- 1 ½ T. Espresso (or strong coffee)
- ¼ C. Coconut Oil (melted)
- ½ T. Vanilla Extract
- Coco Whip
- Shaved chocolate (optional)
- Place all ingredients except coco whip and shaved chocolate into a high speed blender.
- Blend until smooth and creamy.
- Place into individual mini ramekins or bowls and top with coco whip and shaved chocolate.
- Refrigerate until ready to eat.