This arugula salad with roasted golden beets paired with a blood orange vinaigrette is bursting with color and flavor.
- 1–2 Golden Beets
- 1 pkg. of Arugula
- 1 T. Pink Peppercorns
- 1/4 C. Pumpkin Seeds (Roasted & Salted)
- 1/4 Roll of Goat Cheese (crumbled)
- Fresh Cracked Pepper
- ¾ C. Grapeseed Oil
- 2 T. White Balsamic wine vinegar
- 1 t. Dijon Mustard
- 1 T. Honey
- Black Pepper for taste
- 2 t. Shallots (minced)
- 1 T. Parsley (chopped)
- 1/8 t. Salt
- Juice of 1 Blood Orange
- Peel and chop golden beet.
- Place on baking sheet.
- Drizzle with olive oil and sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Bake at 400 degrees for 30 minutes or until fork tender.
- Remove and set aside to cool.
- Place all remaining ingredients in a large bowl and toss together.
- Add cooled beets and top with dressing.
- Toss until well combined.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Put all dressing ingredients in a high speed blender except oil.
- Blend until well combined.
- Slowly drizzle in oil until emulsified.
- Serve with Arugula Golden Beet Salad.