Say hello to fall with these easy and delicious gluten free pumpkin spiced pancakes topped with maple syrup and toasted pecans.
- 1 C. Pamela’s Gluten Free Baking Mix
- 1/2 C. Pumpkin Puree
- 1 T. Maple Syrup
- 1/2 t. Pumpkin Pie Spice
- 1 T. Coconut Oil (melted)
- 1 t. Vanilla Extract
- 1/2 C. Water
- 1 Large Egg
- 1/4 – 1/2 C. Pecans (toasted & chopped) for topping
- Blend all ingredients except pecans in a mixing bowl until well combined.
- Heat a griddle or pan over medium heat.
- Add coconut oil to coat the bottom of the pan.
- Pour about 1/4 cup of batter into pan.
- Cook until the edges of the pancakes are starting to brown and flip.
- Cook until slightly brown on both sides and cooked in the center.
- Top with maple syrup and chopped pecans.
- These pancakes are also delicious with sliced bananas on top, or for a special treat, you can add some mini chocolate chips.