Simple and delicious! This one skillet pasta is made with sun dried tomatoes, broccoli and topped with creamy burrata and pine nuts.
- ½ onion (diced)
- 4 C. Broccoli (chopped)
- 2 Cloves of Garlic (minced)
- 2 ½ t. Greek Seasoning
- ¼ C. Sun Dried Tomatoes (chopped)
- 3 T. Pine Nuts
- ¼ C. Shredded Parmesan Cheese (optional if vegan)
- Cracked Pepper to taste
- 2 T. Olive Oil (more as needed)
- 1 Pkg. Penne Pasta
- Burrata for topping (optional if vegan)
- Cook pasta according to instructions.
- Add 2 T. olive oil to a large skillet.
- Saute onions and garlic until soft.
- Add broccoli and greek seasoning and cook until broccoli is tender.
- Add sun dried tomatoes and pine nuts. Toss until well combined.
- Add to drained pasta and toss until pasta is well coated.
- Add more olive oil if needed.
- Top with parmesan cheese, burrata and cracked pepper.