Quick and easy mediterranean flatbread topped with red peppers, pepperoncini, chicken sausage, feta and basil on an olive oil base.
- Olive Oil
- Greek Seasoning
- Shredded Parmesan Cheese
- Naan Bread (I used Stonefire brand)
- Sausage (Sliced) (I used Gilbert’s Caprese Chicken Sausage)
- Pepperoncini (sliced)
- Roasted Red Pepper (cut into strips)
- Feta Cheese (crumbled)
- Shredded Mozzarella Cheese
- Fresh Basil (chopped)
- For the olive oil base (sauce), mix olive oil, greek seasoning and parmesan cheese together in a small bowl until well combined and set aside.
- Grilling the sausage is optional but I like the extra smokey flavor it gives.
- Brush olive oil herb base on Naan crust.
- Top with remaining ingredients. I like to start with the sausage first and end with the cheese.
- Follow baking instructions for Naan flatbread crust.