Grilled snap peas with smoked paprika aioli make the perfect summer appetizer or side dish…Simple, healthy and delicious!!
- Snap Peas (As many as you can eat!)
- Salt & Pepper (Several sprinkles)
- Olive Oil (A drizzle)
- Garlic Powder (A couple shakes)
- 1 t. Smoked Paprika
- 1/2 C. Mayo (I love Just Mayo or Earth’s Balance Mindful Mayo)
- 1 T. Lime Juice
- 1 Clove of Garlic (minced)
- Place all ingredients in a small bowl and blend until well combined.
Sugar Snap Pea Instructions:
- Add sugar snap peas to a large bowl.
- Drizzle with olive oil.
- Sprinkle with salt, pepper and garlic powder.
- Toss until well coated.
- Grill on both sides.
- Serve with smoked paprika aioli.