Delicious Gluten Free scones made with Cardamom and Cranberries.
- ½ c. Dried Cranberries
- 2 ¼ C. Pamelas Baking Mix
- 2/3 C. Almond Milk
- 1/3 C. Coconut Palm Sugar
- ½ C. Toasted Pecans
- 1 Egg (Beaten)
- 1 t. Baking Powder
- 4 T. Butter
- 1 t. Vanilla Extract
- 1/2 t. Cardamom
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Combine the baking mix, baking powder, sugar, cardamom and butter in the bowl of a food processor.
- Pulse until the butter is mixed throughout the mixture.
- Pour the flour mixture into a large bowl and add the milk, vanilla, and egg.
- Stir the mixture until well incorporated.
- Gently fold in pecans and cranberries.
- Using a 2T. cookie scoop, drop mounds of dough onto a cookie sheet lined with parchment or a silicone baking mat.
- Bake for 12-15 minutes or until slightly golden.