Lots of healthy ingredients in this easy Instant Pot chicken ramen. Perfect for a busy weeknight or a cold day.
- 1 pkg. of boneless skinless chicken thighs
- 2 Scallions (sliced)
- 2 Cloves of garlic (minced)
- 2 t. Ginger (minced)
- 2 t. Red curry paste
- 1 pkg. of Shitake mushrooms (sliced)
- 1 Bunch of bok choy (chopped)
- 1 32 oz. Chicken broth
- 1 T. Coconut oil
- 2 t. Fish sauce
- 1 T. Soy Sauce
- 1 t. Toasted sesame oil
- 1–2 squares of ramen noodles
- Add coconut oil to instant pot.
- Set to saute mode and let oil heat up. Add garlic and ginger and saute for 2-3 minutes.
- Add chicken and brown slightly on both sides.
- Add remaining ingredients except noodles and bok choy.
- Hit cancel button and then manual button. Set time for 8 minutes.
- Do a quick release.
- Hit the cancel button and remove chicken. Shred chicken with two forks and return to the pot.
- Set the instant pot on sauce mode.
- Add noodles and cook for 5 minutes.
- Add bok choy and cook for another 5 minutes or until tender.
- Top with scallions, chopped cilantro and a ramen egg.